Here it is, our most recently updated book that describes everything you want to know about LIVING IN HAWAII in 2016!
WHAT ANSWERS are inside “MOVING TO HAWAII!”?
- Are YOU a GOOD FIT for living in the Hawaiian Islands?
- How will you make MONEY?
- What is the JOBS situation?
- WHERE would you LIVE? Which island seems like the best match for you?
- What are the SOCIAL CHALLENGES you’ll face?
- What do people DO in Hawaii on a daily basis?
1. Welcome to Hawaii
2. High Cost of Living
3. How Much Money is Enough?
4. Minimalist Living
5. Before You Go
6. After You Arrive
7. Geography of Hawaii
8. Population and Demographic Info
10. Which Island Is Right for You?
12. Starting a Business
13. State Taxes
15. Veterans Services and Benefits
16. Senior Citizen Agencies
17. Social Environment
19. Things to Do
20. What Do People Who Live in Hawaii Do?
23. Golf – (In-depth coverage of top courses on all islands)
24. Shopping – (In-depth coverage of shopping on all islands)
25. Social Problems
27. Bugs and Other Land Critters
28. Marine Critters
30. Other Cautions
31. Plan B
32. Making the Decision to Go!
I wrote this ebook as if I was trying to come up with all the relevant information I would want my best friends and family to know about moving to Hawaii. It’s all in there. I cover the good, the bad, and the ugly – and there is some of each. I have to say, there is much more good about living in the Hawaiian Islands than anything else.
You’ll have to decide for yourself if Hawaii is FOR YOU – after reading!
I struggled with a price for this ebook. There is more information in this book than any other I’ve seen on moving to Hawaii. I spent a couple of hundred hours on researching and writing this ebook to make sure it is the best it can be.
I promise you it’s an easy and fun read. I think you’ll enjoy this book more than other dry books on the subject. I talk to you as if I know you and the fact that I care about your choice – shines through as I weigh the balance between the positive and negative aspects of living in this unique place.
Aloha Nui Loa! – Peter Lovic