This is a video produced by the Travel Channel. In the past, they reviewed their idea of the top 10 beaches of Hawaii. Though I don’t necessarily agree on their choices for the best beaches, they do have an excellent video with high quality production. Worth a watch!
In the Other Video, they Rate These As:
Hawaii’s Top 10 Beaches for Tourists
1. Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu. This is my own personal choice for the best beach on Oahu. It is quiet, the sand is deep, the water is very clean and great for swimming or kayaking.
2. North Shore, Oahu. The most famous surfing spot in the world. Waves are giant during winter, and non-existent during most summer days.
3. Punalulu Black Sand Beach Park, Big Island, Hawaii. Easy to access. On East end of Big Island.
4. Ho’okipa Beach, Maui. Eastern shore of Maui. Powder soft sands. Windsurfing capital of Hawaii.
5. Lahaina Beach, Maui – I have to say, this should not be on the list. It’s full of coral and the sand isn’t nice. Don’t bother going to this one! Lahaina Town is well worth the visit though – but plan on shopping, not hitting the beach.
6. Poipu Beach, Kauai – the Island of Discovery. Exceptionally beautiful. Talk with Myles Emura.
7. Kauna’oa Beach at Mauna Kea Resort, northwest coast Big Island, Hawaii. Golf Pro Scott Bridges talks about the Mauna Kea Golf Course.
8. Ka’anapali Beach, northwest Maui. Features Mali Jones, model. Lomi Lomi massage.
9. Honaunau Bay, Big Island.
10. Waikiki Beach, Oahu. Hawaii tourist central. More tourists visit this beach stretch than any other in Hawaii.