AimforAwesome.com – Hawaii living information for Oahu, Maui, Big Island, Kauai, and the other Hawaiian Islands. Articles, photos, videos, polls and conversations.
Realtors currently living in Hawaii and struggling to make sales, or, if you are really crushing it – and selling many houses and condos – there is one thing you all want more of.
This site – Aim for Awesome (.c0m) is for sale, and I decided last week to target people in Hawaii that can benefit most from owning it.
Who can benefit the most from owning this Hawaii focused site?
I was a realtor in Florida for a while, and I enjoyed it. When I moved to Hawaii I wondered if I could be a realtor there too. After all – it seemed like the ultimate job… I was top lister at my small Century 21 in Temple Terrace, Florida within just 2 months of starting there as a newbie Realtor. I cold called and walked my area in the heat of the Florida summer.
This was 1997-1998. The internet was not nearly as developed as it is today.
As an ex Realtor, I know how diffiult it is to get new listings and find new Hawaii buyers.
Today I’d never walk the streets and knock on doors of people I didn’t know, and maybe never wanted to meet. If I was a Realtor in Hawaii.
What would I do today?
Without a doubt, I would buy this site.
Here’s why a Hawaii Realtor needs this site…
- This site is predominantly focused on Hawaii. Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Visitors to this site are looking to either move to Hawaii, or visit Hawaii – which you know, can lead to them moving to Hawaii.
- 347 Posts and 39 Pages – all of which you can drop your ads on to help you find new Hawaii buyers and sellers.
- 250,000+ pageviews over the past 12 months. That means you could have 1-4 ads on each page – a million ads for your Realtor services – on one site.
- Stats show the site growing in traffic, so 250,000 pageviews was for the previous year, not the next year.
- G O O G L E (G) loves this site – and most traffic is from organic search results. I buy no traffic from anywhere, so it’s all free traffic. This site was created in 2006.
- G has this site ranked as PR4-5. It doesn’t mean that much in the details anymore, what it does mean is that the site is thoroughly trusted by G That means that what you write here – articles about buying homes in Hawaii – will get ranked very quickly because G considers this an authoritative site on Hawaii.
- If you purchase the site – I’ll revise it however you wish – to include your business name, graphics, ads, remove things you don’t want to be part of the site, etc. At no charge. I’ll give you 50 hours of web development, revisions – for free.
Why am I offering this site to you?
I have 31 websites, none of the others are focused on Hawaii. I am living in Thailand now, and have been for almost 7 years. I have started writing books – and will continue to pursue that, as my main love. My 31 websites are a bit overwhelming to keep up with. I’m going to sell about 20 of the sites to take some things off my plate.
I haven’t monetized the site much. In a year it might make $1,700 between the ads. You wouldn’t be buying this site because it makes a lot of money for me already. You’d buy it for the opportunity to rebrand it a little bit and change it over to be your own buyer and seller “lead generating machine”. I can help you setup your Aweber account to funnel leads to you through the site’s special offers.
If you look over to the right column you’ll see that I wrote a book – “Moving to Hawaii” – based on my experiences doing so over the years a few times. If you buy this site, you can have a full-page ad in that book – including phone, email, twitter, facebook links – at no cost. You can find the book at Amazon, I wrote it under my pen name, “Mike Fook”.
If you want, I may even sell you the book outright. I’ll need to see the stats as the sales are climbing, currently it’s selling 2 books per day.
Before you buy AimforAwesome.com, I can of course, send you detailed statistics for the site from Google Analytics.
I think 1 realtor, or a husband-wife team would be best to buy this site – to personalize it for them – with photos of them and their family. However, Century 21 or some other large office could buy it for the same reason – funneling leads to their Realtors.
- This website
- All 300+ pages and posts of content
- The wordpress theme
- 50 hours of free revision work
- Use of all graphics and other content on the site for as long as the site exists
- The domain name
- Free hosting for 1 year
If you need someone to take care of web maintenance, changes, updates, and security – I can do it for you for the basic rate of $500 per month. You might be able to find someone to do it cheaper, as I said, I just don’t have time unless I’m getting fairly paid for what I do.
As I said, I have a lot on my plate, and just looking for a quick sale. The price is firm.
It’s just $9,900!
Some stats from G: